Tuesday, November 20, 2007

GHOST of Tree Dweller

my House Area [is] ghostlike famous first [his/its] because its too area not yet a lot of house yg [in] develop;building. Still a lot of rice field which wide . At that time new I move the house of area of Surabaya East, close to campus ITS. my mom open the effort food booth. Its kitchen [in] my house back. Near by kitchen there [is] tree of waru n of tree gayam ( yg he/she said a lot of dwelt [by] the occult creature). I Sech caw trust the with of people verbal [of] about my house. But no believe [of] about existence of occult someone [of] lose at once. moment my mom go to kitchen, she see the people shadow sit the above tree waru. Silhouette which sit at the same time cigarette. She see also smoke smoke the / fire smoke the ( if smoke sipped surely bold fire), then my mom run the terbirit [go] to the house. Me which surprise to ask the subject of whymy mom run.

Later;Then my mom tell a story such as those which I narrate mentioned. Because I caw trust finally I dare to make the view [by] xself what correctness told [by] mentioned her. Circumstance at that time drizzling rain, wind of sharp wind bone. Its atmosphere [is] that night [is] too [of] a few/little grasp, quiet silent. In the distance Iam too very caw trust by what I see!!! But that IS TRUE, I run to go away from that tree. I wish to scream but likely red lane me run dry the kerontang, heart tick the excitement... difficult until I [of] singing. I dash down my body in place sleep and hide below/under blanket. Iam very fear!!! Its morrow [is] I and my mom narrate [at] my father grandfather and. my Grandfather word [is] real correct emang [in] that tree waru there [is] waiting, but qwe caw take care the kwatir too abundant. That occurence [is] lama2 of caw of I think again. But making i caw can forgeting hitherto [is] occurence [in] bathroom [of] behind house. That moment [is] night at 11.45 ( kira2) night [is] so chilled, i become the kebelet nech!!! Iam go out the room;chamber [go] to the room;chamber her, for the ngebangunin of my mother make the nganterin i to bathroom [of] behind.But she caw will, perforced [by] i leave alone. True i caw dare to sech, but i perforced, habiznya udah [in] back part gore with horn the. Air [is] outside chilled [by] banget. I open the room's door take a bath... and aq frighten surprise the.. n caw trust what now aq see the. dressy People buttonhole turn white outworn, [is] combing its hair [is] long until its foot/feet knee. iscream the fear.. running all out.. but likely aq run the slow once... aq run to room;chamber ibuku. Ibuku frighten surprise [is] till develop;builded. Later;Then aq decide sleep [in] room;chamber my mother. morning after [of] my mom ask the occurence [of] last night and finally aq tell the mother, grandfather, and my father. Later;Then my grandfather meet ustad [in] my house area. [Is] later;then seen with the mind eye, in the reality all that area dweller do not intend to bother the us. But just wishing meeting.

No comments: